You are never in a bad mood.
answer them honestly, for yourself. this is meant to be a test to help you get help, not to research the YA universe.
Just tell the truth. We cannot answer it for you.
Anyway, here are my answers:
1) I disagree. Often gets a little discouraged
3) I agree. I don’t ask for much help
4) I disagree. No, I worry a lot, but I don’t realize I’m nervous
5) I agree. Yes, they must understand, if they don’t, they are very impatient. That doesn’t mean I shouldn’t try to do what I said I would do.
6) I agree. Take the opportunity to be late all the time. Much better.
7) I agree. the same as 5)
8) I disagree. I can’t be αɾꜱεd since most people are delusional.
9) I don’t know. Accepted?
10) I agree. Several things. I want to change and do jobs as soon as they arise. For example, cleaning my dick. I haven’t done this in months.
18) No, and anyone who says they’ve always made good decisions is probably lying.
20) Adjust the truth – lol – do you mean spin or lie? Lying can create more trouble than it’s worth. Spinning is sometimes necessary.
1. I agree
2. Well, of course. It’s a stupid question.
3. I agree
4. I don’t agree
5. I agree
6. I agree
7. I agree
8. I disagree
9. I agree
10. I agree
I do not agree
20. I agree
1. If it looks big, then it’s close, if it’s small, then it’s far 2. No, but I remember noticing how incredibly small people and cars look when I was on top of the Empire State Building on a school trip 3. Yeah and it’s really funny I went to open a door and I assumed that if I closed it it wouldn’t hit me because it was far from my head but it wasn’t and my head was closer to this object than i thought lol i am a 21 year old middle eastern female
1. I quite agree. most of the time.
2. okay. duh.
3. I agree to some extent.
4. I disagree. I’m very worried.
5. I agree, again to some extent.
10. okay. like now, I should do my math and study zoology.
I do not agree.
17. I disagree to some extent.
18. I agree, but it almost always started with the bad ones.
19. I agree, but I have trouble starting them
20. I agree with one point.
Sometimes you get the satisfaction of breaking the rules. agree or disagree
You are never late for work.