1) my mother lets me watch TV in my bedroom.
2) my father sends me home at 11:30.
3) my brother lets me play his guitar.
4) MY instructor makes us do a lot of athletic drills.
5) my dad makes me clean his cars and truck every week.
6) my grandparents let us stay for a month in their house by the sea.
7) Mary was extremely patient, she LET(senza la s di coniugazione alla terza personality perché è al passato).
discuss all my problems.
8) Our instructor is extremely strict, she makes us work very hard.
COMUNQUE LA DISTINZIONE è SEMPLICISSIMA MAKE è UN’ IMPOSIZIONE MENTRE LET è UNA CONCESSIONE. I’M AGAINST.
LET IS AN IRREGOLARE VERB CHE SI CONIUGA COSì LAISSER LAISSER LAISSER.
DOING ANCHE MA is DOING ANYTHING.
HAS GREAT SUCCESS.
1) My mom lets me watch TV in my bedroom.
2) IMY DADDY MAKES ME HOME AT 11:30 PM
3) MY BROTHER ALLOWS ME TO HAVE FUN WITH HIS GUITAR.
4) MY INSTRUCTOR DOES A LOT OF MATHEMATICS EXERCISES IN THE UNITED STATES.
5) MY DAD MAKES ME CLEAN HIS CAR EVERY WEEK.
6) My grandparents LET USA stay in their beach house for a month.
7) Maria, let me talk about all my problems.
8) Our instructor ALWAYS MAKES America run real hard.
Source(s): Studio and Pratica, other titles.